Say you just got hit by a driver who ran a red light, or cut you off, or who pulled out into your lane right in front of you, leaving you little time to react. The accident itself was jarring and your memories afterwards are a blur of emergency vehicles, questions, confusion, anger, pain, and maybe even uncertainty. You know you’re in over your head and need some help, and now you’re asking yourself; How Do I Choose the right Car Accident Lawyer for me?
What kind of Car Accident Lawyer do you need?
When looking for a Car Accident Lawyer, here are some things to keep in mind:
- You should look for a Car Accident Lawyer who has experience and will try your case in court if the insurance company won’t pay you fair compensation. Insurance companies know who these lawyers are. To find one, here are some suggestions:
- look for someone who has won numerous big settlements and jury verdicts and who has represented plaintiffs in state and federal courts.
- Look for someone local to your area.
- Look for a Car Accident Lawyer who will not charge you any up-front fees and who will fight for you as a person.
- Check out their website and read their bio. You want lawyers who are engaged with their community, who give back, who fight for causes, not cases. There are some wonderful, caring Car Accident Lawyers out there, who will treat you like a human being instead of a “case.”
A caring Car Accident Lawyer who’s been doing this a long time
As a Car Accident lawyer, Melissa Scartelli has fought for injured people in Pennsylvania for nearly 30 years. She has represented her clients in both state and federal courts and has won big verdicts and settlements in the past, including a 10 million dollar jury verdict for a medical malpractice case in Luzerne County.
Car Accident Lawyer Melissa Scartelli can help you right now
We know you’re going through a lot right now but calling us sooner rather than later could help your case more than you may imagine. Cases do get ‘cold’ and we are standing by to talk to you and hear your story. We don’t charge you anything to give us a call, and if we decide to take your case, we’ll fight on your behalf and never take a fee unless we win or settle your case, at which point, our fee will be deducted from the settlement amount. And we make sure you’re taken care of every step of the way.
Talk to us for free by calling us at (877) 353-0529, or filling out the contact form below: