You trusted your doctor to take care of you and make you well again. Now you’re wondering if you could be a victim of medical malpractice. You could be confused and frustrated, you may be feeling scared and alone. We understand. It’s a scary thing to think that people who are supposed to be healing you, are harming you.
Is it time to talk to a Medical Malpractice Lawyer?
How do you know the medical treatment you received or are receiving is causing you harm? Simple answer: you don’t. It’s very difficult and irresponsible to try and self-diagnose, but you should listen to the gut instinct telling you there’s something wrong. Chances are, you’re not trained as a doctor, so you need to talk with somebody on the outside of the situation you’re in right now. It may be time to call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
A few signs that you may need to talk to a Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Your treatment isn’t working
- You feel your doctor has performed or recommended a medical procedure that seemed unnecessary
- A serious condition was quickly diagnosed with very basic lab tests
- Your doctor seems rushed and doesn’t properly answer your questions/concerns, or doesn’t provide you with requested information
- If you got another opinion from a 2nd doctor whom you spoke with, which differed from your first doctor’s opinion
- The healthcare facility at which you were treated seemed understaffed
- If you had surgery or a medical procedure and the pain is getting worse over an extended period of time.
You may need a Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Again, nothing is for sure at this point. These are all just potential warning signs that you may need to think about contacting a medical malpractice lawyer. But don’t think that this is an irreversible, costly decision.
Calling a Medical Malpractice Lawyer is free.
When you call a medical malpractice lawyer, you will not be charged for talking to them. And if the medical malpractice lawyer tells you that you could have a case, and you decide to hire them, you will not be charged any fee unless your case is won or settled. And if that happens, your fee will be deducted from your settlement amount.
Tell us what happened to you and we’ll let you know what we could do to help. Fill out the contact form here:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]