Maybe you’re beginning to wonder if you need a Pennsylvania injury lawyer. First, being injured through no fault of your own can be a horrible experience. You are probably not only suffering from the trauma itself, and the post trauma stress that comes from the accident, but you could be feeling guilty for thinking that you may need to ask for money to help you through. This is very natural.
When you feel like you need more help than your insurance company or the other party’s insurance company is offering you for your injury (and pain and suffering), this is when it’s a good idea to ask for help from an injury law firm.
Any good injury firm does not charge you up front and won’t take your case if it has no merit.
Insurance is Often Mandatory: A Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer Will Understand This Complex System
When your accident is the result of a collision in a car or with a truck, you and the party or parties at fault are required to pay insurance year in and year out. Insurance is in place to protect us when an accident or mistake happens. This is why we required to carry car insurance, home owner’s insurance, medical insurance and for doctors and hospitals, medical malpractice insurance.
Do Not Feel Guilty About Asking a Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer for Help
We understand what you’re going through. Sometimes you could have been injured by someone you know, like your doctor, and you feel guilty about going after what’s rightfully yours. In the United States, you are to be “made whole again”. Very often the only way you can have your life put back on track now and into the future is with financial compensation.
When you have to go after the insurance company of a friend or someone you know it can be very hard to distinguish between them, and their insurance company. This can bring up feelings of guilt. Of course you wish the whole thing never happened.
Regardless of what happened, and who is at fault, it’s a good idea to get the input of a Pennsylvania injury lawyer who understands your rights and can tell you what’s possible and what the process would be like for you to be made whole again.
How to Know if Your Law Firm is Right For You
Some questions to ask your Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer:
- Do you work on behalf of insurance companies? (You want your Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer to work on the “plaintiff’s” side of the law. This means they represent individual people like you, not big corporations)
- How many cases have you brought to trial for individuals? (You want your Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer to have experience in the kind of case you have)
- Does your firm have the time and resources to bring my case all the way to trial if necessary? (Since most Pennsylvania Injury Lawyers pay for the cost of the case out of their pockets until the case wins or settles, you want to be sure they have the resources to pursue it against a big insurance company)
- How many cases have you taken on that had positive results? (This shows they know the system)
- Do you have some testimonials from other clients? (Hearing from other clients will help you understand how the law firm operates)
Hiring a good Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer is a big decision. We know it can be very hard with all you are going through. If you want your questions answered at no charge to you, please reach out anytime by calling us at (877) 353-0529, filling out the form below: